Friday, November 15, 2013

Hey, it's really Friday this time!

On the bright side, it is Friday and I am posting, which makes the goal an official success.  On the down side, the ipad that contained pictures for what was supposed to be today's post (there was progress on the master bedroom today!) drove off with P, who is off for a guys' night.  He won't be back until after midnight, which would make it a) no longer Friday and b) after my bedtime.  So you just get a sucky goals update again.

Everything is going well.  The cold showers are surprisingly bearable; this is the one that surprises me every morning.  They're not something I eagerly look forward to, but they aren't awful either.  For the first time ever, I believe that it is possible to learn to enjoy them.  I wonder if I'll get there any time soon...

See you next week!  (With pictures, hopefully.)

No comments:

Post a Comment