Sunday, November 10, 2013

Friday Update. No, Really!

I forgot.  I could make lots of excuses; a sick child, a husband working on the weekend, running a fundraiser for the choir, and on, and on, and on.  But the fact is that I forgot.  Not that I had promised myself to post on a Friday, mind you, but that it was Friday.  For two days.  Sometimes I feel like I have so many things going on that my brain stops functioning.

So, the goals.

1. No new agent queries submitted, but preparations are well underway for Monday's submission.

2. Writing is going well.  I have maintained an average pace of 2,000 words per day (I built up a little extra on good writing days, knowing there would be a few when I struggled), which puts me ahead of the NaNoWriMo pace by two days at this point.  Most importantly, regardless of struggles, I have written every day.

3. We've covered the blog thing above.

4. The cold showers are going surprisingly well.  The first shock is still intense, but has gone from swearing to tensing up for a minute.  Best of all, once I can relax, the cold water is actually refreshing and not at all unpleasant.  I have even been able to wash my hair and take my time in the cold water the past few days.

For the most part, a good week.  On to week two!

No comments:

Post a Comment